I like that it is a "green"-ish product, and I like the way it smells in small doses, although I suspect that it may be the cause for some less than fragrant dish cloths. Perhaps it has organic component that sour after a while. I'm not sure. Less powerful than Fantastik, and not as good for glass an a dedicated glass cleaner, although Windex seems so much worse than it used to be that it's not all that hard to beat. Just know that if you use this for glass and shiny surfaces, you will need to polish with a dry microfiber cloth. I suppose it would work okay with paper towels too, but that kind of negates any "green" factor that this product might have. Still, all things considered, I think its a pretty good all-purpose cleaner. And I will throw in that, since it does not contain ammonia, it can be used on some surfaces that ammonia could damage, such as coated eyeglasses and flat-panel displays.
About the Green Works All Purpose Cleaner
- 3 pack of 32 fluid ounce spray bottle of all purpose cleaner; Packaging may vary
- 98% naturally derived ingredients
- Powerful spray cleaner removes grease, grime and dirt
- Plant based household cleaning for bathroom surfaces, kitchen counters and sinks, stainless steel appliances and more
- Recognized by the EPA Design for the Environment (DfE) program; products are never tested on animals