Ever run out of juice on your phone? Or wanted to send some files to someone’s PC but don’t have a cable? Then this will solve those problems.
1. Native Union KEY Cable [Apple MFi Certified] for Apple Lightning Devices – Lightning to USB Charging Cable and Keychain (Zebra)
phone out of juice and you forgot your battery backup? Here’s something you won’t forget: the Native Union Key Cable ($30), a charging cable that’s also a keychain.
Features and Specifications
- Compatible with iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, SE, 5s, 5c and 5, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini and iPad (4th gen), iPod Touch (5th gen), and iPod Nano (7th gen)
- Apple MFi Certified charging/sync cable and keychain
- Never forget your charger again: Keychain with concealed connectors means you always have your charger with you
- Lightning to USB connectors charge from any USB power outlet
- Durable braided cable
I bought it just a month ago and I have not missed a day without using it. The package came earlier than expected and it was neatly packed. All I had to do was connect my keychain ring and I was done. I do not have any problems with the USB (Windows 8.1). It also worked very well with my car charger with no problems. I would recommend it to if you use your phone too much or want to transfer files anywhere easily.