– very sturdy base; no worries about it toppling over
– swivel or rotating feature; no need to move the entire lamp
– LED lights that support different modes or light settings; would also make a perfect night light
– you will experience no glare when reading under its light
– reduces desktop clutter (lamp + night light + charger in one)
– awesome build quality; no flimsy parts
– flawless touchpad control for a sleek look
– best feature was a USB charging port that supports up to 2 amps; I can even charge my tablet
– you can use this worldwide; supports an input of 100-240V
– available in black or white
– fingerprint magnet because of its glossy finish
Overall, the look is nice, smooth, has an attractive modern design, and fits in well for a medium to large office desk space. Something like this probably would be oversized for a small classroom sized desk and take up too much room for those environments. I see this useful in your personal home if you have a long table for a small office or workstation setup. It works out when you’re in a business setting as well. This buttons are labelled fairly well enough to understand from looking at them. There’s a minus and plus symbol which is a standard for decreasing or increasing something. The power button looks very common to how power buttons look for things such as laptops. The 1 hour timer has a power button with a number 60 on it. The 4 lighting modes show for instance: a paper and pen for working light, a book for reading light, a coffee cup for relaxing light and a crescent moon for bedtime light. The interesting feature of these movement has to go to the swivel feature at the base that connects to the neck of the lamp. This was nice in terms of the option to rotate 90 degrees in either direction for a total of 180 degrees end to end. Overall, there’s many different options and brightness modes to cater for different moods and actions in the evening and nighttime. They all can vary based on the current fixed angle and position you have on the lamp to tell which lighting mode and brightness is good enough for you.
- Specs: LED Lumens: 675lm×2, Light Wattage: 8W, USB Output: 5V / 2A, Color temp: 2700-6500K, CRI >80, Lifespan: >35000hrs, Weight: 3.5lbs, Input: 100-240V.
- Superior Light Quality: Enjoy comfortable, non-flickering light for stress-free productivity and down-time. Light emitting panel provides powerful yet even light without harsh glare or shadows.
- Intelligent Features: Choose between 4 lighting modes (study, read, relax and bedtime) and 5 dimming levels. Adjustable lamp-arm with turnable base ensures you’re able to get the perfect angle. Built-in USB port charges smartphones, tablets and e-readers at speeds of up 2 amps.
- Economical and Environmentally Friendly: These power-saving LEDs last over 20 years, so you’ll never have to change a bulb again. Solid base with non-slip material ensures strong overall stability.
- What You Get: Anker LED Desk Lamp, AC adapter, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Anker Lumos LED Desk Lamp
An intelligent lamp for your workspace.
See the Light
Enjoy comfortable, non-flickering light for stress-free productivity and down-time. Light emitting panel provides powerful yet even light without harsh glare or shadows.
Study, reading, relax and bedtime modes with 5 dimming levels ensure you’re able to find the perfect light setting to suit your needs.
A rotating base, double-hinged arm and swiveling LED face let you point the light exactly where you want it.
We use highly efficient LEDs that are rated to last for over 20 years, so you’ll never have to change a bulb again.
Built-in USB Charging
Simply plug in your smartphone, tablet, or e-reader to start charging at speeds up to 2 amps.
60 minute sleep-timer ideal for those who hate getting out of bed to turn the lights off.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.