Ever wanted to place a a surge protector in your dorm but could not find a perfect place to place it? Then this is your solution.
1. Quirky PVP-1-WHT Pivot Power 6 Outlet Flexible Surge Protector Power Strip White/Blue
This a surge protector that will allow you to place it anywhere around your dorm. It has an adjustable electrical power strip that holds large adapters in every outlet.
Features and Specifications
- Flexible form that bends into circular, semi-circular, and zig-zag shapes to fit around furniture and in tight spaces.
- Six outlet pods, which can be adjusted so that large power bricks don’t hog space.
- ETL-certified surge protection up to 672 joules, with an easy off/reset button.
- Adjusts so you can utilize all six outlet pods.
- Four feet of cord with a flat head plug.
The first thing that crossed my mind is “why hasn’t anyone made these before?”. It’s simple and very effective. A nice feature the put was that there is a button they put on the adapter, when pressed, it glows blue. The cord is massive, 6 feet long. It enables me to place anywhere in the room. My favorite feature is the outlet rotation. Each outlet rotates independently to suit your angle. I highly recommend this surge protector for you, you won’t regret it.