• Light color: multi-color
• LED quantity: 50 pcs
• Light mode: slow color changing
• Ball diameter: 0.7in
• Voltage: AC 110V-AC 120V
• Waterproof rating: IP65
• Cable length: total length 16.4ft, lead length: 1.6ft, LED spacing: 0.33ft
• You can only connect at most 5 strands one time.
• The lights are all the same color and alternate between 7 kinds of colors at first and then they start to randomize, no two consecutive lights are ever the same color.
• There is not a controller for the modes of color changing, they work automatically.
• Everying about the string lights are waterproof except the plug.
• Do not put the string lights close to any source of heat.
• Do not place it near staple, nails or any other objects that may damage the wire.
•1 x 50 LED String Lights
•1 x User Manual
The strand is good length and features 50 led bulbs that stay cool. When first turned on the lights are all the same color and alternate between a few colors and then the magic happens and they start to randomize.
These look extra cool when you layer over a tapestry!
Very Colorful and theses lights are perfect for a party!
I like the waterproof connections that allow connecting up to 5 strings together. I have received several positive comments from my friends. They even asked me where I got them from because they want to put it in their room! - Very Happy
Are the plugs that connect to the wall, safe and well made? is there any approval by the US, like UL approved?
Yes. I found it to be really good quality.
What type of RGB controller can be used with these strands? Or what protocol do they run on?
They’re a basic on/off switch. The lights all change colors slowly, with a mixed pattern.
How many strands can you connect end to end? Is there a specified limit?
What should I do if the bulbs stop working, for how long do they last?
LEDs lasts quite a long while. Mine are still going strong!
Is there any way to make it stay on one color?
Sorry, the light will keep changing color.