Short summary of what to expect with this article here, 2 sentences. Short summary of what to expect with this article here, 2 sentences.
1. JOBY GorillaPod Hybrid Tripod for Mirrorless and 360 Cameras
As a college student many times you are required to put together video projects for classes. That’s where this product comes in. It’s a flexible smartphone stand for where you can set your phone at either portrait or landscape mode!
Features and Specifications
- For mirrorless cameras, video cameras and other devices weighing up to 1 kg (2.2 lbs). Also fits 360 Cameras like the 360 Fly.
- It’s flexible, wrappable legs with rubberized rings can grip on to any surface to capture memories that would have been previously impossible.
- Quickly orient your camera and nail beautiful compositions with portrait and landscape setups.
- Dual-action adjustment knob with separate locking mechanism allows for secure horizontal and vertical movement.
- Quick-release clip stays connected to your camera for instant setup while the bubble level on the ballhead ensures level shots every time.
This could possibly be the best tripod I have ever bought. I attached my Canon Rebel T3i to it and it didn’t even budge. The level and rotation feature works very well, especially for those complex shots I try to make. I tried to test the stiffness of the legs by attaching it to my car while driving, It did not fall off. A really high quality product that delivers the quality you deserve.