Having sleep cycle issues? Not getting enough sleep? Then this product can help get those back.
1. Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Black
Make fitness a lifestyle with Fitbit Flex—a slim, stylish device that tracks all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes. See how every day stacks up with LEDs that light up like a scoreboard as you get closer to your goal.
Features and Specifications
- Flex syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port, to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
Water Resistance: Flex has been tested up to 1 ATM meaning it is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof. We also recommend taking Flex off before showering because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Monitor how long and well you sleep
Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm
- LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
- Slim, comfortable and easy to wear (sold with both large and small wristbands included with an interchangeable clasp)
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones
1 wristband which acts both as an Activity & Sleep wristband. There is no separate Sleep wristband.
This might be one of my favorite products I have ever bought, It can even tell when your inactive (Sleeping). You can even set a goal with the app relating to sleep to make it easier to focus on getting more (or less) sleep. The graphic interface is really neat. This product is best suited for night owls who want to get a regular sleeping schedule. It’s in my top 5 of products I have bought from amazon, definitely recommend it.