I always wanted a futon because it could save space when you’re limited. The reason a futon is awesome for a dorm room is because it doubles as a couch and an extra bed for when you have someone over for the night. It comes with Microfiber material, which means its easy to clean and looks and feels very stylish.
The best part is the price and the FREE shipping. Also no assembly required which makes it easy to set up. I would say if you’re on a tight budget, you should def check this futon out.
This futon is not bad for the price. Like ALL futons, they aren't as comfortable as beds, but its great as a couch. I would suggest adding a mattress padding to it, then you will have the perfect bed.
- Microfiber upholstery for easy clean
- Advanced Click-Clack Mechanism: ideal for sitting, lounging and sleeping
- The futon frame and mattress are one piece.
- Sleeper Dimensions (W x D x H): 70″ x 39″ x 13.5″
- Weight limit: 600 lbs.
- This item is eligible for free replacement parts. Contact Amazon Customer Service for more information.
What kind of material is the frame made of (ie. metal, plastic)?
The frame is made out of Wood.
If I wanted to get a slip cover what size would I need for this one?
70″ x 39″ x 13.5″ or TwinXL would fit good.
Does it need to be moved away from the wall when putting it down?
Yes but only about 4 inches.