– Very sturdy (especially relative to other pop-up hampers)
– Reinforced handles (a must have for large loads to prevent ripping)
– 2 side pockets for laundry accessories (detergent, dryer sheets, etc.)
– Folds completely flat (or into a small, flat circle for more compact storage)
– Solid fabric bottom
– Multiple handles (you can pick it up using the cloth handles or with handles on the actual metal frame)
The only negative is that the opening is slightly smaller than some other pop-up hampers. Overall, I’m extremely pleased.
Really like this product ... i was worried that it might be to flimsy and not hold the clothes or be difficult to get things in. i have it on the back of the door and it works well ... i can shut the door and the upper hoop bends in and opens back when door swings open ... great price point and did not see anything close to this fit/form at the cost.
How small does it fold up?
Actually it folds up flat, then makes a circle about the size of a large dinner platter. It will fit in a suitcase of medium size.
What are the dimensions?
Each side is 16″ wide and 14″ high at the highest point.
Does this have a divider inside to separate dark from light clothes?
There is not a divider in this particular hamper but there are other styles (view online) that do have dividers.
Does the handle get in the way of putting clothes into the hamper?
No. the handles separate and fold into the hamper. They don’t crisscross or block the entrance.
Is the hamper durable?
Mine has not broken yet and I have had it about a month. It is not as sturdy as others I have had, on a scale of 1 to 10, I give it about a 7 for durability.