Today we are going to review the best electric shavers let’s start.
Choosing a single product is really a tough job when you have a lot of options to choose from that’s why we have compiled a list of top 5 best electric shavers. You can choose the one which suits your skin type and facial hairs.
There are plenty of out there for you, some are good when it comes to the closest shaving while fewer are good at comfortable shaving. Which one should you choose? We’ll figure it out soon…
The Wahl Professional 8061 is a great choice for people with sensitive skin because of the hypoallergenic foil heads, it has long battery life which is beneficial to those who travel a lot, it’s easy to clean and easy to use. No doubt you are getting what you are paying for. Other than that it vibrates a lot while using which makes it kind of more difficult to use. Now let’s discuss its pros and cons.
- The Hypoallergenic foil heads are made for sensitive skin.
- It’s easy to use design for easy cleaning
- Travel friendly
- Long battery life
- Heat up in few minutes
- High vibrating could be uncomfortable
- Wet and dry feature missing
- Only good for the hairs of stubble length
The SensoTouch 3D is an advanced and great rotary shaver which has all of the latest features you can get from a shaver. It is fast and powerful and provides a comfortable and close shave.
- Three independent foils
- The head of this shaver can move into three dimensions which is good for shaving head
- Extremely comfortable and close shaving
- Wet and dry technology available
- Expensive replacement parts serious issue
- Fixed battery you can’t replace it only chargeable through the dock you can’t charge it using cord
The performance of this electric shaver is absolutely fantastic! There is no doubt that this electric shaver is the best electric shaver ever built by Panasonic, however it is missing one of the most important factors: comfortability. I still want to remind you that this is my personal opinion and I have a sensitive skin and maybe that’s the reason it didn’t suit me. This electric shave might suit you so you can either go for it or not it’s up to you. Now let’s discuss its pros and cons:
- Best electric razor for close shaving
- Pivoting head and 5 trimmers in head
- Good for thick and heavy beards wet or dry
- It’s not good for sensitive skins
The Braun Series 9-9095cc has all of the great features including wet and dry technology. It contains one extra trimmer which helps to cut down the hairs which grow in multiple directions. On the other hand the downside of this shaver is that it is very expensive. Now let’s discuss its pros and cons:
- Addition of an extra trimmer called direct and cut
- Close shaving experience
- 40,000 cross cutting actions
- Wet and dry technology
- Very expensive
The Braun Series 7 790 cc is my all-time favorite and best electric shaver out there in the market. The built quality: 3 trimmers pivoting head, personalization modes and cleaning dock are enough for a comfortable and close shave. Other than that this is one of the most budget electric shaver available in the market, the price is very low as compared to others in our lineup. Now let’s discuss its pros and cons:
- Flexible and pivoting head
- Personalization modes
- Solid built quality
- Automatic cleaning and charging dock